Contact Information, Location & Hours of Operation
The Security Badging Office is located in the Airport Operations Building between Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. You may park in one of the designated spots in front of the Operations Building. If you are attending a training class, please park in the Terminal 2 parking garage and you will receive a validation for free parking.
Enter the building through the main entrance and proceed through the first door on your left. A security guard is located in the front lobby. The guard is here to assist you, and may be able to provide you with answers to some of your basic questions. Our address is:
City of Phoenix Aviation Department
Security Badging Office
3300 East Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday - 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- E-mail - email@example.com
- Front Office/General Questions - (602) 273-2036
- Office Fax Number - (602) 273-2799
- Notice of Violations - (602) 683-3651
- Badging Office Supervisor - (602) 273-4322
- Fingerprint Adjudication/Resolution - (602) 273-4500
- Airside Operations duty Supervisor - (602) 273-2008
- Landside Operations duty Supervisor - (602) 273-3326
- Airport Communications Center - (602) 273-3300
- All Airport Emergencies - (602) 273-3311
Please be advised that the Security Badging Office will be closed from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Friday, November 30, 2012 for staff development and training. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.